BRAND NEW Morton Michel Early Years Advisory Service for Nursery Policyholders
5th May 2017
Latest news from our headline sponsors, Morton Michel…
Morton Michel is delighted to announce the launch of their brand new FREE Early Years Advisory Service exclusively for NurseryCare policyholders!
The online Early Years’ Advisory Service, provided by Croner-i, contains all the information needed to run a nursery business efficiently and meet legal and regulatory standards. It is practical, convenient and up-to-date.
The service covers over 110 topics areas to assist in running a day nursery – from the Early Years Framework to Employment Rights, Ofsted Inspections to Health and Safety and Buildings Maintenance to Finance. Its specially designed Risk Assessment Tool guides the user through the actions needed to meet all legal requirements and then sends a reminder when the information needs to be updated.
Morton Michel is offering this service completely free to all NurseryCare policyholders from 1st May 2017!
Key features of the Morton Michel Early Years Advisory Service provided by Croner-i:
• Quick facts and in-depth information on over 110 topics, with an emphasis on clearly written actionable advice.
• Saves time with ready-to-use employee factsheets, model policies, contracts, sample forms and records.
• Works with most browsers, screens and devices to deliver information and advice wherever and whenever you need it.
• Includes practical How to guides for you and your staff and ready-made training presentations with PowerPoint slides.
• Comprehensive, interactive tool for the self-assessment of early years risks.
• Full text and guidance notes on EYFS and what it means for you.
• Telephone helpline when you need occasional advice or a second opinion, for example on health and safety or employment law.
• Online information is updated daily as required and weekly emails highlight the latest news and developments.
For more information on the Morton Michel Early Years’ Advisory Service provided by Croner-i please visit www.mortonmichel.com/NurseryCare/Croner-i/.