Join the Conversation on Ofsted
#OfstedBigConversation is the collaboration of an amazing team of Early Years practitioners, child minders, Local Authorities, organisations, trainers and consultants throughout the UK.
#OBC is an invitation to share experiences, support one another and vitally – engage Ofsted! This is a gathering place for all those interested in the fairness and quality of Ofsted inspections.
We invite you to share your experiences and voice your frustrations in a friendly environment at the London Region Open Meeting will be held at Childcare & Education Expo London 2020. It will be held in the Blythe Room from 12pm – 2.30pm on Friday 20th November 2020.
Chair: June O’Sullivan, Chief Executive, The London Early Years Foundation
- Introduction to Ofsted representative
- Presentation from Pennie Akehurst, Managing Director of Early Years Fundamentals Ltd: Emerging inspection trends under the EIF
- Update from Ofsted
- Outstanding Questions
- Recruitment and Compliance Queries
- GDPR and how we manage shared information
- Paid for inspections
- PSED an update from June O’Sullivan
- Questions from the floor
Register for the event HERE